"People may not tell you how they feel about you, but they always show you. Pay attention." - Unknown (via fleurlungs)
(Source: psych-quotes, via fleurlungs)185150 notes
we, as women, are told
that we are like continents
our hips are mountains with
peaks to be climbed.
our chests are valleys meant
to be mapped.
legs, arms, fingers, and toes are
rivers to be sailed
our hearts are instruments
meant only to be played
(via ewyu)231 notes
"Ten Things I Know to Be True:
1. I have tried to die more times than I’d like to admit.
2. I think there is a reason why I keep failing. (I really hope there is a reason why I keep failing.)
3. I think maybe it’s not because I’m bad at dying, but because I’m really good at surviving.
4. Opening my veins did nothing to let the sadness out of me.
5. Being physically empty did not make me feel any less emotionally empty.
6. Deciding to get better was the hardest decision I’ve ever made.
7. Deciding to get sick again was the easiest.
8. I am not a soldier in this illness. I do not have to die for my cause.
9. I have shaky hands and weak knees, but that does not mean I am not strong.
10. I am not worthless." - Casey Shanahan (via adderalldust)
(Source: stardustfaery, via ewyu)2603 notes
inside out." - Michelle K., Beautifully Broken (via yoursuicidegirl)
(Source: michellekpoems, via blowyourownjob)30140 notes
"You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering." - Ernest Hemingway (via bodv)
(Source: auspicious--infp, via nurserywords)168606 notes
It’s a big word for me.
I feel it everywhere.
Almost, but not quite.
I’m hoping hard for that." - Joan Bauer, Almost Home (via letters-to-nobody)
(Source: larmoyante, via nurserywords)24596 notes